Thomas Reardon

Thomas Reardon
Age 34

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Project

In my opinion blogging is difficult and I have ran into some problems while doing this assisngment and very time consuming. I had the most diffcult part by adding the RSS feed gadget I did not know how to configure the URL. Finding information on Thomas Reardon was very slim and searching the web for five different pictures of him was difficult so I looked at different search engines. So I had to use pictures that were related to his work on Internet Explorer. I did have trouble at first uploading the slideshow pictures. But I enjoyed learning about how to make blogs and adding different gadgets to enchance the look. I would set more time aside to create a blog and take a course in a classroom setting instead of online, because I learn better doing tasks hands on and asking questions where the teacher can show me the directions. Used labels gadget.

No comments:

Post a Comment